Our Spring Module from our Nature Series is an introductory collection of lessons, fun facts, graphics and hands-on nature journaling activities to observe and appreciate different wonders of Spring.
Your kids will learn to:
- Identify what Spring’s definition in different classification systems
- Recognize animal and plant behaviors associated with Spring
- Follow seasonal life cycles
- Recognize unique features of Spring
- Expand nature journaling skills
Inside this module you will find:
- 12 pages of colorful, printable lessons and engaging activities
- 4 hands-on nature journaling prompts
- Activity ideas, worksheets and writing cues
- Parent tips to facilitate nature journaling
This is a digital product for immediate download.