Our Empathy Module from our SELF series is a comprehensive collection of ideas, practices and worksheets to cultivate empathy.
Your kids will learn to:
- Understand the mindset that leads to empathy
- Understand why being empathetic matters
- Become empowered realizing the benefits of practicing empathy
- Identify different ways to develop empathetic
- Recognize the role of perspectives in learning to think outside of themselves
Inside this module you will find:
- 21 colorful, printable pages
- 7 interactive printable activities
- 2 Book titles to illustrate empathy in literature (lower and upper elementary)
- Comprehensive set of family discussion questions for each book to reinforce the theme of empathy
- Parent tips to set the stage for success in nurturing this virtue at home
This is a digital product for immediate download.