Our Birds Module from our Nature Series is an introductory collection of lessons, fun facts, graphics and hands-on nature journaling activities to observe and appreciate different characteristics of birds and their habitats.
Your kids will learn to:
- Distinguish main characteristics of a bird
- Identify the main physiological parts of a bird
- Follow and understand a bird’s life cycle
- Recognize unique features of certain bird species
- Expand nature journaling skills
Inside the Module you will find:
- 10+ pages of lessons and activities
- 4 hands-on nature journaling prompts
- Activity and crafting ideas, worksheets and writing cues
- Parent tips to facilitate nature journaling and bird studies
This is a digital product for immediate download.